- You can step from one shadow into another. When you are in dim light or darkness, as a bonus action you can teleport up to 60 feel to an unoccupied space you can see that is also in dim light or darkness. You then have advantage on the first melee attack you make before the end of the turn.
- Cost: 1 ki point
Ki Empowered Strikes
- You have learned to focus your unexpended ki points in your fists and feet, infusing them with chakra. Your unarmed strikes count as magical for the purpose of overcoming resistance and immunity to nonmagical attacks and damage.
Blessings from Bahamut
- You can spend an action to rapidly generate ki, healing yourself for 2d6 damage.
- Alternatively, you can spend a ki point to reduce the cost to one bonus action.
- You can spend an action and 1 ki point to administer 2d6 to a creature you are touching,
- Alternatively, you can spend 2 ki points to reduce the cost to one bonus action.
- Hedge has completed basic blacksmith training and can make simple weapons when he has access to a forge.