- You can step from one shadow into another. When you are in dim light or darkness, as a bonus action you can teleport up to 60 feel to an unoccupied space you can see that is also in dim light or darkness. You then have advantage on the first melee attack you make before the end of the turn.
- Cost: 1 ki point
Ki Empowered Strikes
- You have learned to focus your unexpended ki points in your fists and feet, infusing them with chakra. Your unarmed strikes count as magical for the purpose of overcoming resistance and immunity to nonmagical attacks and damage.
Blessings from Bahamut
- As an action, you can transform your ki into healing energy. Spend one ki point to heal for 2d6 " 2 hit points.
- Alternatively, you can spend an extra ki point to reduce the cost to one bonus action.
- You can spend a bonus action and 1 ki point to transfer healing chakra to an ally that is less than 30 feet away, healing them for 2d4 + your Wisdom modifier.
- Hedge has completed basic blacksmith training and can make simple weapons when he has access to a forge.