You are immune to damage from fire spells that are cast by you, Point blank fireballs!
Consuming the heart of Moloch bestowed a portion of his power, which you can access twice a day, Choose from:
- When a creature you can see is killed by fire, you may make a CHA check. On a result of 15 or higher, one level of exhaustion is removed.
- When you take fire damage, you may make a CON (15) save to resist it.
- When you are reduced to 0 HP by fire, make a CON saving throw (15). If you succeed, you are reduced to 1 hp instead. If you only have 1 HP at the time you take the damage, this ability has no effect.
Great Weapon Master (Feat)
You’ve learned to put the weight of a weapon to your advantage, letting its momentum empower your strikes. You gain the following benefits:
- On your turn, when you score a critical hit with a melee weapon or reduce a creature to 0 hit points with one, you can make one melee weapon attack as a bonus action.
- Before you make a melee attack with a heavy weapon that you are proficient with, you can choose to take a -5 penalty to the attack roll. If the attack hits, you add +10 to the attack’s damage.